EXTENDED COVERAGE OFFER 2018
Hey and Hi,
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our offer.
Many quality wedding photographers only offer shortened periods of wedding day coverage. 4, 6 or even 8 hours of coverage seem to be a common offer.
Your wedding day is essentially one day. Why limit the photography of your day to capture only a portion of it? The story of your day from start to end is logically what SHOULD be covered. From getting ready until you leave. More often than not this is 10 or 12 hours of coverage.
For many of my couples the final images as they leave their family and friends are just as important as the getting ready, ceremony and other portions of their day.
Please have a flick through this website to determine if you like our style of photography and answer the following questions for qualification:
Once we receive your enquiry we'll be in touch to arrange a meeting with our photographer Mark.
Terms and Conditions
- Only couples with a secured venue and date will be considered
- A 30% holding deposit/ retainer of the total (as a minimum) is required to lock in Clarisse Weddings for your date
- All couples must meet with Mark prior to us accepting a (non-refundable) booking deposit
- All photographic monies must be settled at least 30 days prior to the wedding date
- All enquiries received between April 1st 2018 and June 30th, 2018 will be considered for weddings booked in either 2018 or 2019